7.10.2012

Baby Mine: Month 7

Photobucket

Jordana is 7 months old. She is eating some solid foods now. I can only give her certain things, because her digestive system gets upset so easily. She has had pears, prunes and barley cereal. I made the mistake of giving her carrots once and I regretted it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was up every 2 hours on the dot last night, but some nights I get a 4 hour stretch out of her. Still not a great sleeper. No crawling and no teeth! She is finally starting to get more hair and it definitely looks like it will be the same color as Landon's. She has Matt's ears and they look really cute on her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She went swimming for the first time and she loves to spend time outdoors-

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves her puppies and she loves her brother.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She weighs 17 pounds and is 27 inches.

It was a fun filled month. She is changing a lot and her personality is really showing.

Photobucket
First 4th of July


No comments: