6.12.2012

Baby Mine: Month 6

Half a year of knowing this little girl has made a lifetime of a change. She fit in to our family with ease. I had some trepidation about adding another child to something that was flowing so nicely, but this has really shown me that change is good and a good thing can get better. I thought it would be harder to love a second child. A lot of parents wonder if they can love the next like they do the first. But, I am here to tell you that it is all the same.

Photobucket

Jojo has really found her voice. She is talking to us in her sweet baby ramblings. She is also rolling all over the place. She can get from one side of the room to the other just by rolling.

Photobucket

She is still super sweet and happy. She is easy to take anywhere. She never throws a fit. When she cries it somehow bothers me more than it did when Landon cried...she is just so feminine that you can not help but feel a pang in your heart if anything is wrong with her. She can really work her smile too.

Photobucket

She still sleeps horribly. Some nights I think that someone must be playing a terrible prank on me. She will wake every hour some nights and there was even one night this month when she woke every 20 minutes! A good night right now is every 2 hours. She takes two 1 hour long naps during the days. We are doing everything "right" and have tried all types of different ways to get her to sleep (aside from letting her cry it out of course), but she still just doesn't seem to need or want sleep.

Photobucket

She is growing and changing so fast! I am already buying her 9 month clothes! If I could have pictured the little girl who would be my dream child it would be her. She's a real life doll.

Photobucket

No comments: