




He is out of the crib. It took (more than) a few tries to get him to sleep in his toddler bed. He is really independent and sleeps well, so I couldn’t wrap my mind around why he wasn’t going for this. He would last a little while and then wake up crying. He seemed scared, but in the back of my mind I didn’t think that could be it. So, a light bulb finally hit and Matt and I decided to put Landon’s crib bumper around his toddler bed so that if he was hitting his head (like he used to do in his crib) and waking himself up it would help. Well, first night of doing this and he slept 12 hours straight and has been in it ever since. This boy does not like to be awakened from his peaceful slumber. So, for now the bed looks pretty funny with a crib bumper on it, but it works so we’re sticking to it…until I feel like he is big enough to just get him a twin bed with a rail.
This is what his bed looks like without the bumpers-

Here he is enjoying a nap with the bumpers-


Every morning when I go to get him from his room he has filled his bed with all of his stuffed animals (aka babies).

I repainted his letters from his nursery-

His vinyl wall art that he points at and yells, “BASEBALL, BASEBALL!”

A little learning area where I stapled Velcro to the wall and then glued Velcro to the back of flashcards. I plan to do a few sets of cards and switch them out. This makes it so you can mix things up and keep the order ever-changing…so he actually learns the cards individually. He has already learned a lot from this.




Display for his art-


We hope that you enjoyed your tour...stop by for some fun in the ball pit, drawing on the chalkboard or rolling around some cars anytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment