10.19.2010

well check - 9 months

Landon helped with the Halloween decorating this year...turns out he loves all my old costumes.


Photobucket

He had his 9 month well check on Friday. Technically, he was 9 and a half months.

He is 19.6 lbs (38th percentile) and 28.5 in (64th percentile).

He is just getting longer and skinner...as is to be expected with his genetics combined with his physical activity.

He had his finger pricked to check his iron levels and turns out his levels are good.

Flu shots were mentioned and this momma was caught off guard. Once again I am not sure and thinking it out...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Landon is so spoiled. He just had a weekend that was equivelant to most kid's Christmas morning! I swear, he gets so many gifts and so much love. He deserves it though, cuz he is pretty special.


Photobucket

Sometimes I wonder what I even did before him. I have always been one to search for meaning, avoid overconsumption of TV and Internet...see new things...learn new things...go new places when possible. I would rather jump in the ocean, or...off of a cliff in to frigid water than sit on the couch. Whatever it may be to wake up the spirit and to live life fully- I'll do it. But, even then...nothing compares to my life now with this little man. I have my bad days where I could pull my hair out, but even on those days meaning is found.

Photobucket

No comments: