Landon is a busy little boy.


He is saying “mama” “dada” “baba” and “yaya” amongst many other long rambling sentences. He really loves to scream for fun. He is very excitable and happy.


He is using a sippy cup off and on which is so cute for some reason! To see him holding that thing and tipping it back is kinda hilarious.

He is pretty much over his binky, but sometimes I give it to him just because it reminds me of when he was a tiny baby. He does like to use it in the beginning of naps to put himself to sleep more easily. Sometimes he uses it for comfort in public.
When it comes to sleeping, he is much better nowadays. He usually goes to bed at 8pm. Some nights he does have a 12:30 wakeup, but most of the time he makes it to 3:30 without waking. He is still in his crib and I think he really likes it in there since some mornings he just wakes up and plays and talks to himself for a while before crying for me. He is napping in his crib now too, so no more swing.


He appreciates it when I take the time to show him pictures and tell him who the people are or what the object is. He takes it in and looks at it and thinks about it. He is such a sponge and he likes to learn things.


He is still super close to walking. He has stood up and taken a step or two and fallen down, but he is yet to take off. He is a dancing machine...anytime he hears a beat he smiles and shakes his booty. His favorite things to watch are Yo Gabba Gabba and Choochoo Soul.

He is liking a lot of different foods now and he is eating mashed up table foods. I can not eat without him wanting some of what I have. He has also become more cuddly than usual over the past couple of months. More cuddly for him is still less cuddly than most babies, but I’ll take it.

This month we also took Landon to Seattle…





We went to the zoo and Landon loved alll that there was to see. His favorites were the gorillas.




At the Mariners game it was Kids Appreciation day. All of the people working at the field noticed Landon and he got many baseball cards and posters. He got a certificate for his first game. He had a blast and whenever the crowd clapped he looked around and smiled. Matt and I both teared up as we went through the stadium with Landon because of all of the attention that he got- especially from the older men that worked the seating. They pulled baseball cards out of their pockets for him and since this was less than 48 hours after I found out about Pa passing away- it was very touching and I pictured Pa there with us, since he more than likely was! Matt and I couldn't even look at eachother or else we both would have completely lost it. I actually had to sit down on a bench at one point and take a breath, just because the whole thing was so touching.




Oh, and this boy is flyin’ high….swinging…like gravity doesn’t exist in his world

Nothing is gonna hold him down!
No comments:
Post a Comment