


(One of his many newfound funny faces)
This past month was about friends and family for us.
It seems like we spent a lot of time around some great people.
Landon loves the attention.
I am lucky to have a rather large group of on-call babysitters.

I have plenty of examples this month where people have stepped in and helped out when we were in need of someone to watch Landon for us.
Like, the Saturday when Matt and I were lucky enough to get a day out with family to go Wine Tasting while Landon stayed home and played with Aunt Kippy, Aunt Kelly and Cousin Kristen.
Another day, Landon was just too cranky to take to the grocery store, so as I was pulling out of my driveway I called my mom and she was happy to have me drop him off at her house for a while.

Just this past Sunday, Aunt Devon, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Kippy, Grandma and some cousins took Landon on absolutely no notice while Matt and I went grocery shopping.
And, lets not forget the Friday night that Matt’s mom kept Landon over night- for no reason other than to allow Matt and I a night alone at home together. We missed him so much, but the break made us refreshed and ready for the little monster to return home.
It is really a blessing to Matt, Landon and I to have people like this in our lives. Landon does well when his mom and dad leave him alone with family. He has become much more cuddly with me this month though. He is definitely a fan of having me there when he needs me for comfort and for someone to lay on when he is feeling a little sleepy or scared, but he has no problem hanging out with people when I am not around.
He has really grown to be quite the social little man this month.
He even had a nice play date with his girlfriend Kylie yesterday too.
It is important for us to have Landon learn the power of friends and family in his life sooner than later, so luckily for us we have a lot of them.
He loves his pups and although they would hate to admit it- they miss him when he is gone. Landon and the dogs play tug-o-war and he laughs hyterically at his puppys.



Kiani and Chewi are quite tolerant with the little man.



As for milestones, there weren’t many physically for once... he can stand momentarily on his own, but no walking so far. Biggest news this month is that he got his two front top teeth! His smile is even more adorabler now (yes, adorabler becomes a word when you have an infant) and his bite is lethal! I have the marks on my fingers to prove it...Mommy is not a teether!


He also loves to roll his cars on the ground and play peek a boo.

We’re excitedly preparing for the upcoming Holiday Season- which of course holds in store much more time with our wonderful friends and family. Here is to hoping that we get to keep only genuinely nice, fun, happy people in Landon’s life for the next months and years. And Thanks so much to everyone who has been in Landon’s life over the past 9 months!
In the meantime, Landon will be playing a tune with the help of some bowls and spoons of course! Nothing wrong with crawling to the beat of your own drum.


No comments:
Post a Comment