


Landon had his 4 month checkup a couple of weeks ago. He had his vaccines and was just a total tough guy- no crying at all. I thought long and hard about delaying vaccines or following the Dr. Sears alternative vaccine schedule. I am now glad that I just simply went with my own Pediatrician's vaccine regimen. I feel better knowing that he is protected by the vaccines in a way that they have always been given to children. I am trying hard to ignore the hype that they cause Autism and various other problems when given the traditional way, but I am a believer that these vaccines keep children from getting and spreading disease. It actually scares me a little bit that so many parents have stopped vaccinating completely.
Landon is 15 pounds and 25 inches. His Pediatrician is impressed that he is hitting all of his milestones early and she really loved it when he tried to "talk" to her. She said that he is one of the more alert babies she has seen at 4 months old. She informed us that Landon needs some X-rays on his lungs/chest. If it isn't one thing it's another, right? He breathes a little bit heavily sometimes and although his Pediatrician doesn't think anything will come of it, she feels that it is better to check it now than to find something wrong later.
So, he had his X-Ray yesterday...I wasn't ready for the crazy machine that they were going to put him in...

(it looked like this, but this is just a pic from the internet)
The X-ray Tech was telling us that he would cry and scream when he was in there. They really do have to squish their arms up high- I thought they might dislocate! BUT, this kid is a trooper and didn't cry at all. He actually even smiled. The X-ray Tech said she was going to use him as her good example from now on.
1 comment:
I want to pinch his cheeks! I have officially turned into THAT old lady.
Post a Comment