11.16.2009

Ultrasound- 31 weeks

Thankfully our ultrasound appointment went better than expected today!
At the 28 week ultrasound Landon was measuring smallish and his legs were short...not anymore, which explains the fact that he has been kicking the crap out of my ribs! He has been head down with his feet up to the right most of the time.

The good news is...He has grown from the 22nd percentile overall to the 35th percentile overall. He has also gone from 2.6 pounds to almost 4 pounds! In just 3 weeks! I am feeling so much better about his growth now. They also did another check of his heart and it looks good...he is also STILL a boy...thank goodness.

My bloodpressure is good, my amniotic fluid is good and I have gained 15 pounds (which they are happy with). They prescribed me a steroid inhaler instead of the albuterol one that I have been using, since it is supposed to be better. I spoke with the doctor about the constant rib pain and she said that since I have a short torso that pregnancy in the end is going to be pretty hard on me. Well, no kidding! I can take it; as long at I know it's for a good reason.

They got a few more photos of him, which I think really show his weight gain!
He is really getting some cheeks on him!
31 weeks

No comments: