7.02.2013

Over halfway though the year...

and I have been pretty bad about posting here on my blog. I could throw out a lot of excuses. But, overall I have just done a bad job organizing and uploading photos. I just got caught up with the photos that I want to order for scrapbooking and photo albums and now I am caught up with blog photos. Hopefully I won't feel overwhelmed anymore and I will have the urge to blog a little bit more often. So, here is the last few months of photos..... 
 Landon's first big boy clipper cut-- 
 photo 0064_zps02ff412d.jpg

We stopped the ice cream man--
 photo 0354_zpscb38a3af.jpg


 Landon steals my phone and takes pictures like this--
   photo 0912_zps2bd8c9a9.jpg 
 photo 0182_zps6ce73229.jpg
 Easter cupcakes--
   photo 0812_zps9cd1f15e.jpg 
First day we got outside this Spring--
      photo 0163_zpsb1dd9efc.jpg 
 Jordana when she first learned to climb on the couch--
      photo 0152_zpsc9fe5971.jpg 
 Splashing in puddles-
-  photo 0374_zps943c3b95.jpg 
 Memorial Day-
-  photo 0493_zpsa685f359.jpg  photo 0523_zps02795622.jpg  photo 0602_zps4a02402b.jpg 
 Sick baby--
   photo 0673_zps08b0f35b.jpg
She loves hats-- 
 photo 0702_zps76ae962e.jpg
 First lunchtime outside this year--  
 photo 0762_zpsbb04b217.jpg
18 month Birthday-- 
 photo 072_zps81c2165b.jpg


 They do this a lot (shady spot)--
             photo 075_zps3fd6fb71.jpg 
 Jojo's took some selfies-
                  photo 126_zps1f05c8aa.jpg  photo 127_zpse04de300.jpg 
 Naptime--
             photo 130_zpsefdc47d3.jpg 
 Music time--
               photo 196_zpsc5ac153d.jpg  photo 197_zpsc316223e.jpg 
 Saturday night party girl-
  photo 210_zpse912f60c.jpg

No comments: