3.06.2013

PHONE PHOTOS

I am falling behind here! I have been busy, tired, sick...you name it! And my blog has suffered. I want to thank everyone who reads here and emails me or speaks with me about what they have read. It really means a lot to me that anyone would take the time to stop by. So, I thought I would post random iphone photos from the past few months...for your viewing pleasure! Photobucket 
DRIVING WITH DADDY! Photobucket LITTLE SEAHAWKS FAN Photobucket HIS BEST IMPERSONATION OF A GUY FROM A BOY BAND Photobucket HANGIN IN MY CHAIR Photobucket PLAYING DRUMS Photobucket Photobucket NEW YEARS EVE. PARTYIN' PAST MY BEDTIME Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket FUNNY FACES Photobucket 3RD BDAY...CAKE POP AND MILK! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket HER COUSIN LOVES TO HOLD HER...SHE DOESN'T REALLY LOVE IT Photobucket REDHEAD IN A BLANKET! Photobucket SELFIES! Photobucket LOVE MY SISTER. Photobucket DANCING ON THE BAR Photobucket PIANO WITH KENNY Photobucket SITTING WITH GREAT GREAT GRANDMA Photobucket CHRISTMAS TIME Photobucket I AM COOL Photobucket SPAGHETTI!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket WE CRACK OURSELVES UP Photobucket BUT, i DON'T WANT JOJO'S TOWEL. I DON'T WANT TO BE A PRINCESS! Photobucket MOMMY, TAKE OUR PICTURE! Photobucket BIG GIRL FEEDING HER BABY Photobucket JUST WOKE UP

No comments: