10.02.2012

restaurant firsts


Landon is about to be 3 in December. We have NEVER taken him out to eat.
Nope. Not fast food, small cafe, chain food...no restaurant ever!
If you know Landon then I am sure you know why.
He is hyper, loud, SOCIAL, and it never would have been worth it to take him out to eat. [We also almost never eat out, since I love to cook for my family.]
But, this past weekend my cousin Josh was in town from Cali and we went out to eat.
Here is a small sample of Landon's first trip to a pizza joint-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then there is Jordana.
Jordana shows us just how easy some babies are to take out to a restaurant.
Jordana is just so easy and at only 9 months old...she was better behaved in
a restaurant than Landon ever would have been at any point along the way.
Landon and Jojo are both wonderful and amazing, but they each thrive in different environments.

Photobucket

Life is funny.
I got a wild, hyper boy and a laid back, funny girl.
I can relate to a lot of people at this point...
neither is better or worse.
Just different.
And I like different.

No comments: