
Jordana had a very eventful month! I feel like it flew by very quickly!
As you saw in the last post she had her first visit to a restaurant.
Besides that she started pulling herself up to standing early in the month and now she is walking (cruising) along the furniture. She pulls herself up with one hand and can pretty much stand unsupported.
She loves Peek-A-Boo. Seeing her little face peek around the curtains and blankets as she laughs hysterically cracks us up, because she finds herself to be absolutely hilarious.
She loves clapping and we will say "yay, yay, yay!"
Jojo is obsessed with night lights.
Jojo loves to crawl around the house trying to be sneaky.
Jojo loves to pull on her brother's hair when I am changing his clothes.
Jojo loves her doggies and stalks them when she can.
Jojo sticks her entire face underwater when we take our bath.
Jojo has a very long tongue.

She repeats words...just like a little parrot. She has said mama, baba, stop, yum etc. The other day I told her "no, no!" when she was getting in to the dog food...and she looked right at me and said, "naw, naw!" I love her attitude. She has an adorable tough girl side to her. Her favorite word is still "dada" and she says it all day long when dada is at work...already a daddy's girl

Jojo is making leaps and bounds in every direction. I can not even keep up with everything that she is doing right now. I love this age! I am a true fan of 10 months until 2 years. Babies in this time frame are so fun, active and show so much change on a regular basis.
She still has only 2 teeth, with 1 stilllll trying to pop through.
Jordana is happy and easy going. I don't think that will ever change.
Her sleeping habits are better than ever, yet still not great.
Sweet Dreams baby girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment