
We visited the Pumpkin Patch the other day.
Why are pumpkin patches so much fun?
We love wandering through them and looking at all the different shapes, size, types of pumpkins.

We went to a smaller, less populated patch this year. More my style, since I don't like big crowds of people.
We spent TWO peaceful hours at this patch, basically by ourselves and it was so fun.
When we went to the over crowded patch last year - as seen in this post http://gigglesandgroucho.blogspot.com/2011/10/punkin-patch.html it was equally fun and pretty, but much less peaceful.


I have a pretty serious gourd addiction. I am not sure why...I just think they are so dang cute.
I also love tiny pumpkins. I will keep them until they start to rot...can't bring myself to get rid of them sooner.


Landon had fun picking out his favorite pumpkins. He tried to find the biggest ones in the patch.


We just got a few this time. We might go back for more if it is nice out this weekend.



Can't wait to carve them and see Landon's reaction when they glow at night!


No comments:
Post a Comment