Sometime last year I decorated these lamps, so I thought I would post this in case anyone else is in need of something similar. You could do this with pillows or headbands for little girls, lots of things...you name it these dye cut flowers are pretty great and come in all different colors.


I have always had a yellow, black and white bedroom. My lamp shades were plain white and I was about to buy new ones to add some grey to my bedroom when I realized that I could just embelish what I already had. I like to keep things really simple, so you could always add more if you prefer.


So, I went on Etsy...of course. I found this website http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustGreetings?ref=seller_info that sells cute little dye cut flowers.

I simply put the flowers together like I wanted them and used craft glue to adhere them to the shades.
They added some color and cuteness to the room for only 8 dollars!

No comments:
Post a Comment