It is addicting to buy cute cloth for your baby's butt.
It is addicting to save thousands of dollars over disposables.
It is addicting to know that you aren't adding plastic to landfills.
And it is reallly addicting to know that my babies aren't wearing chemicals.
I have only done one other post about cloth here on my blog, so I will definitely be doing another at some point that focuses more on our personal experience with the choice. But, for now I really just wanted to show off pictures of Jordana's stash before she gets here. This is her Newborn sized stash. Not all babies need this size, because not all babies are as small as she most likely will be, but after this she has Landon's diapers to grow right in to, so she is pretty well set now and while she will still wear a disposable diaper from time to time I'm sure...it won't be often.
I am so excited to see these on her!

2 GroVia's and 3 BumGenius.

4 GoGreens that will still be slightly big on her for a while.

4 Softbums.

2 Fuzzibunz.

Workhorse Fitted Diapers (she also has some prefolds).

Diaper Covers.

Her stash!
No comments:
Post a Comment