Jojo just seems to be hanging out in there. I actually go long periods of time (sometimes 36 hours) without feeling a definite movement. It scares me! I want to know that she is OK and in there moving around, but I think she is sleeping...and hopefully growing! I have broken down a couple of times and had some sips of her favorite drink [Dr. Pepper] just to get her going. It works every time! She is up all night long lately though and seems to be having some type of dance party that is very much more like Ballet than Landon's Hip-Hop moves!
She has never given a movement as strong as Landon did and I am wondering if maybe this is a difference between boys and girls already shining through. We are ready to meet Jordana...no more than 9 weeks to go!
26 Weeks


28 Weeks

30 Weeks





No comments:
Post a Comment