8.01.2011

Meet Jordana!

We had our big 20 week/gender ultrasound the other day and found out that the baby in my belly is a girl. We are super excited and the color pink is already infiltrating our home at a rapid pace. My life has been completely consumed by boys for a while now, so a girl is going to take some getting used to.

Baby Jordana (aka JoJo) is a healthy little thing. Ever since I started to feel her move I have  been saying she is a little wiggler and the ultrasound confirmed that. She would not hold still in there. We told the Ultrasound Tech that we had been hoping for a calmer baby this time, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. We all got a good laugh at how active JoJo was and she wouldn't keep her face out of my placenta which wasn't helpful for her 3D photos...so we really only got one decent one. My OB invited us back in a couple of months for another ultrasound and a shot at better photos.

Photobucket

I will be going in for an EKG of the baby's heart while she is in utero. This is simply standard procedure after Landon having a murmur of above small size. The OB said that he is 99 percent sure that her heart is fine, but he would rather find out now and know before she is born in case anything needs to be done.


Photobucket

10 WEEKS


Photobucket

14 WEEKS

As for the question of the year...how am I feeling? I'm feeling fine. I had almost 5 months of morning sickness, but it is now long gone and the weight gain is off and running. I typically hate donuts, but they are now a part of my all day diet. With Landon it was chocolate cupcakes and now with Jordana it is white powdered mini donuts. I will probably never eat them again after she is born. This pregnancy is going almost exactly like my pregnancy with Landon did- except I am getting a big belly faster...which is fine with me!


Photobucket
20 WEEKS


Photobucket

21 WEEKS

The nursery is in the works and I will post pictures of that and Landon's big boy room soon!

No comments: