2.03.2011

Whew.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Winter has hit me hard- as it usually does. Days, weeks, months spent inside with a toddler are more exhausting than you might think. We get out when we can and that is always a relief for the both of us. Landon loves to play with others and I get boring to him after a while. Matt works and has class often, so little adult interaction for me has been challenging.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I stay busy, somehow, too busy…but still cabin fever can make the best of us cranky and bored. I pull from deep within myself this time of year to keep things fun and interesting. We still have enjoyable days indoors of splish splashing in the tub, discovering new dance moves, singing "baBAbaaaBAA" and playing with the puppies.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, but when that sun shines through the windows our eyes light up with the hope that it might just stick around. Spring in February? Ah, the thought of it warms my bones. Winter can be blah…and I don’t thrive very well on blah (apparently). And Landon just may have taken after me on this one. We make the most of it though, because these normal days are the best of them all…
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket

No comments: