1.28.2011

meet lana.

Landon met his newest baby cousin - Lana Brynn
Born January 13th. 7.5 lbs and 19 inches.
She's a real beauty.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends."



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I can't express how blessed I feel that Landon has so many cousins. Lana is number 11 in the grandkids rotation (Landon was number 10). As someone who grew up with a lot of cousins I know that he will never feel alone. His cousins will be like his brothers, sisters and best friends all at the same time. It is a big relief to me as a parent to know that he will always have someone. I am thankful that I married in to a large family of sweet souls. I think that growing up with a lot of siblings or close cousins makes you a more giving and well rounded person. Looking at Landon and knowing the fun times that he has ahead of him with Lana and the rest of his cousins makes my heart smile.

No comments: