12.28.2010

Baby Mine: Month 12

Photobucket



You, my baby boy are One.



Photobucket



Photobucket



You are determined to swim against the current.



Photobucket



Photobucket



You are strong and smart.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



You are confident.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



You will be who you are- without apology. You won’t be ashamed.


You might fall fast and far, but you will pick yourself up and make yourself better than you were before.




 Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



You will know that you are amazing and even at the times when you doubt yourself or get lost…you’ll flip a U-Turn right back to who you are meant to be.



Photobucket



You’ll be boldly, unabashedly, unashamed to be you and when you forget…when you hit that fork in the road…we will be here to remind you that you are Landon Darren Morby and you pave your own path .



Photobucket



You will go through all of your years with humor and love.



Photobucket



I found LIFE on the day that you were born.



Photobucket



Photobucket



And I’m not just talking about just yours- I’m talking about mine...

I'm talking about OURS.



Photobucket



Happy BIRTHday,  Landon!

No comments: