
In the mornings Landon and I hang out and play on the living room floor. He has his cereal mixed with a fruit and a warm bottle. I grab a cup of green tea or maybe a cup of coffee on an extra early morning. Sometimes I can get him to cuddle with me a little bit. Some days we take a bath and we can spend a lot of time scrubbing under his fat rolls, keeping soap out of eyes and massaging on some lotion. Bathing a baby can be like an art form and it’s a great way to bond.



Landon loves music and grins big whenever it comes on. So, we play music and sing and dance together most mornings. Sometimes, he really tries to sing. Really. He thinks I sing like Whitney Houston- (I can just tell haha)and I’ll let him boost my ego for a while. Until the day when he tells me to shut up. Cuz, we all know that day will come.
Landon is still very cantankerous and still surpassing his peers in mobility.But, he doesn’t have any desire to hold his own bottle, use a sippy cup or feed himself. He would much rather have me do that for him.
He now has 2 top teeth coming through his gums. They look terribly painful. I feel like he has been teething for his entire life. So, this makes 2 bottom teeth all the way in plus 1 bottom tooth and 2 top teeth almost in. He constantly chews on things to relieve the pain.

So, now I’m just soakin up the baby days, cuz they won’t last forever. I love these uneventful days…normal and dull they may be, but no day is wasted when you’re raising a child.

(Love his face)
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are… Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect Tomorrow. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in my pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."
- Mary Jean Iron


(He loves his cars)
No comments:
Post a Comment