Landon has had an eventful month.
He is on the verge of crawling...


He had his first camping trip. He was so impressively good. He rode on the boat and slept in the tent. He's kindof a little outdoorsman already.











He went swimming for the first time. He splashed and laughed and soaked up the beginning of his first Summer.





I love to look at him and think of all of the first time things that we get to experience with him. Seeing that purity can actually exist in the world is a beautiful thing. He takes even the smallest things in like they're a trip to the moon. 6 months ago I never could have pictured this day. It seemed so far away. I can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store...I have a feeling that he will not cease to amaze us.
No comments:
Post a Comment