3.23.2010

rollin' over

Photobucket



Oh how they grow! People are not kidding when they say to enjoy them while they’re little. Landon rolled over! He accomplished it for the first time three days ago and I basically didn’t believe my eyes. I tried to get him to do it again right afterwards, but his arms were too tired.

So, when I set him down for his tummy time the next day I wasn’t expecting it to happen again- I didn’t even have my camera handy. But, he immediately rolled over! So, I ran for my camera and set him down on his tummy again.

What this video shows are the results that I captured…






Landon loves being on his tummy, so I thought he would be late at rolling over. He is so content on his tummy that he has no reason to roll to his back, but he is hyper and I think he just got bored and tried it.

At 3 months old rolling over from tummy to back is considered an “advanced skill.”


Landon rolled over at 2 months and 3 weeks and his adjusted age (the one his pediatrician goes by (because he was born early) was just 2 months and 4 days. Only 50 percent of babies can roll over at 4 months old. He is advanced in many skills including smiling/laughing, batting at toys and bearing weight on his legs. I guess the tiny ones really are the determined ones.

...He's pretty much a Rock Star...

Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments: