He is still in some of his bigger newborn clothes, but he can also wear most of his 0-3 month clothes also.
He has had a fun month filled with the luxury of finally getting to go outside! He has been going on a few walks a week lately and he really seems to like the outdoors.



This month has been all about his favorite toy. His play mat.

Does he ever love this thing!? He is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. He tracks objects with his eyes and stares at things quite a bit. So, I think he is going to gradually become more interested in toys. For now, this play mat is the only thing he is interested in. He has babbling conversations with the animals that are hanging in his face. He yells at the monkey, smiles at the giraffe, kicks the lion and stares far away at the elephant.




So, I decided that he should have some pictures of his friends on his nursery wall. I had been trying to figure out something appropriate to fill the space in there, but nothing stood out to me. I didn’t want to put up “just anything,” so I had left the space bare hoping to find the right thing. Once I saw his strange connection with these little animals I decided to take their pictures, print them myself, and then frame them (with buy one get one free frames). In the end it cost me 12 bucks and I’m happy with the result. I can’t help, but to look at them and laugh thinking that those are Landon’s little pals.

So, another month…a couple more pounds gained, a roll over, a healthy heart and lots of smiles…Oh, and lets not forget the nightly bubble baths with the organic bubbles that Aunt Jenna got for him…

This month has been so good, it’s hard to imagine how much fun the rest of the year holds in store. They say a lot of things change after 3 months and we are ready to live every moment of it with our eyes wide open to all of the things that this little guy is going to bring to our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment