"The wind of heaven is that which
blows between a horses ears."

Thank You for teaching us so much in the many years that you graced us with your Princely presence. You were one in a million. Truly the greatest teacher that any Cowgirl could wish to have. Although we can [humorously] count the people that you actually gave the time of day to on one hand- those fortunate few will never forget you. You put on a show, you lit up the show ring with your confident ego and you always did it your way.

I feel like I let you down in your last years of life. I avoided your pain in order to shelter myself from death. That will be the biggest lesson that you have left me with. A true, honest friend you were...and you will be missed.
blows between a horses ears."

Thank You for teaching us so much in the many years that you graced us with your Princely presence. You were one in a million. Truly the greatest teacher that any Cowgirl could wish to have. Although we can [humorously] count the people that you actually gave the time of day to on one hand- those fortunate few will never forget you. You put on a show, you lit up the show ring with your confident ego and you always did it your way.

I feel like I let you down in your last years of life. I avoided your pain in order to shelter myself from death. That will be the biggest lesson that you have left me with. A true, honest friend you were...and you will be missed.

No comments:
Post a Comment