I had a very uneventful appointment today.
Bloodpressure was good, baby's heartbeat was good and my belly is measuring on track. I have gained a total of 19 pounds....somebody remind me not to look at my thighs or a Victoria's Secret Catalog (those skinny bitches haha!) until sometime late next year.
This has been such a healthy pregnancy. Besides the pain in the ribs and some other small things here and there I have been pretty lucky because Landon has been so healthy.
Bloodpressure was good, baby's heartbeat was good and my belly is measuring on track. I have gained a total of 19 pounds....somebody remind me not to look at my thighs or a Victoria's Secret Catalog (those skinny bitches haha!) until sometime late next year.
This has been such a healthy pregnancy. Besides the pain in the ribs and some other small things here and there I have been pretty lucky because Landon has been so healthy.
Lately I just go in spurts where one day I have a ton of energy and the next day I can barely get out of bed. I think I may have even started nesting. My craving for the past couple of weeks has been milk....I think I could drink a gallon a day.


No comments:
Post a Comment