We found out that he is in the 22nd percentile for size. Which means that out of 100 pregnancies he would be the 22nd smallest. That is no surprise and really isn't that small at all. The doctor was really happy with it. He said that his head appears to be big and his legs appear to be short- you never really can tell in an ultrasound. But, things should even out and we will be checking for that in 3 weeks. He weighs 2.6 pounds- right where he should be! My amniotic fluid is abundant and I think that if things keep on going this well I will make it all the way to my due date. I hope that I do for the health of the baby, but being pregnant sure is boring!
They tried to get more pictures of him, but they really only got one where he wasn't covering his face with his arms!
LANDON DARREN MORBY- 28 WEEKS
No comments:
Post a Comment