10.18.2009

Third Trimester...already?

I'm playing catch up here! Life has been pretty busy- not to mention the fact that I have been exhausted. So far, so good with the pregnancy. I am now in the third trimester! The baby is healthy, but Matt and I have been sick with the flu.
Let me think...as far as how I have been feeling it has been pretty good. My asthma has been a lot worse, so breathing is hard. I use my inhaler a lot more. Once the morning sickness went away I was doing much better and have gained around 10 pounds so far. I am RH negative, so I will be getting injections for that soon. I passed one glucose screening and will be doing another this week. I just started to get Braxton Hicks contractions, which I guess means that my body is getting ready for labor! So, we have been reading baby books, resting and just waiting for the day when we get to meet our boy.
So, for those who are interested here are some pics of the bump=


27 WEEKS

27 weeks


27 weeks front



24 WEEKS

24 weeks


23 WEEKS

23 weeks

No comments: