12.12.2012

suppose we wear sposies....

The other day I was thinking about how weird my kids look in disposable diapers. I know that to most moms disposables are just normal. everyday wear. For me, my kids wear cloth most of the time...so sposies look different to me. They look more baby-like in disposable and I decided I wanted at least one picture of them wearing "regular" diapers together. Haha, I will never stop laughing at these photos, because for me it just is not normal looking. I am used to them in cloth diapers that basically just look like a piece of clothing. I think I will be glad to have these someday and the kids found it pretty funny too! Well, Jojo cried...but I don't think that had anything to do with the plasticy things she was wearing. And at this point Landon is nearly potty trained (day trained), so not much time left for this photo opportunity!

  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: