12.20.2012

Jojo's 1st

I am in disbelief that Jordana had her First Birthday. I really have no words to describe how wonderful she is. She is a perfect baby and this year she added more than I thought was possible to our family. For her party invitations I just ordered wallet sized photos and put stickers with the party information on the back of them. This was very cheap and people then also had a nice sized photo of her if they wanted something to carry with them. I also made simple envelopes with regular pink paper that I already had and sealed them with small,round stickers.
  Photobucket 
  Photobucket Photobucket I set up a gift table with photos that we have around our home and printed off a simple Birthday sign to hang above it
. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket For the giftbags I just loaded them with candy...ringpops, lemonade mix, a swirly sucker...things I would never normally give my kids haha...
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
 She didn't want to smash her cake. Landon didn't either. Go figure, my kids don't like to be messy... Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
 She had a ton of fun playing with all of her cousins and so did Landon. I am really excited to see her grow over the next year!
  Photobucket 
  Photobucket
Photobucket 
 She also had a second birthday party and Aunt Kippy made her an amazing smash cake!! She wouldn't smash this one either and I can't really blame her because it looks like it belongs on a shelf as a decoration! She got a new pink gun and her first American Girl Doll, also. This baby is loved by many, many people and she is the sweetest thing.
  Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: