4.05.2012

Baby Mine: Month 4

Photobucket 
 Jordana is 4 months old. I just can not believe it. I know after having one child that time passes quickly, but my goodness, I feel like I was just in the hospital meeting her. She had what I would consider a rough month sleep wise. There were many nights where she woke up every hour. I think she had a big growth spurt, which is normal at 3 and 4 months. I just hope 4 months gives me a tiny break or I might look like I am 95 
years old by the end of it. 

Photobucket

  Besides the lack of sleep, Jordana is the best baby ever. She is very happy and very sweet. I can count on a big smile on her face all throughout the day (and night). She loves to laugh and is very ticklish. I will have it made with her once she sleeps better. She has a tooth coming through too, so she is doing a lot of funny, fish faces and chewing her hands.   
 Photobucket
Unlike her very intense, stubborn and dramatic brother- Jordana is happy go lucky and full of a fun and carefree spirit. She is also laid back and tolerant of pretty much everything. She came off of her reflux medicine and her probiotics and is doing just fine now. She is turning in to a pretty low-maintenance girl. She rolled over this month! She is also grabbing for things and playing with her rattles. She babbles on and on and sometimes sings for us. 
  Photobucket 
 We have decided that her signature color has to be yellow and she definitely loves herself some animal prints.

No comments: