4.04.2010

bunnies.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Bugs.
Bugs was what I named my favorite stuffed animal growing up.
Bugs the Bunny.

I just love bunnies- and I love Easter.
Because, Easter means Spring.
And Spring means Summer.
And Summer means long, hot, eventful days.
In other words: Bunnies and Springtime mean that we come out of hibernation
and life really lives.

You know?
It's like we go through this whole- in a cave, cold, gray, icky phase and THEN...
Spring hits us like a kid on a tire swing and we smile big in the sun-shiney life that it creates.

Photobucket
[Easter gift from Gma and Gpa Morby]

Photobucket
[Easter cards from Grandi and GGma and GGpa]

This Easter wasn't the sunniest or the shiniest, but it is getting there...and it was Landon's first.

Photobucket
[his first Easter basket]

It was also our Dwarf Bunny, Billy Ocean's Birthday.
Photobucket
(I may or may not have made that Birthday up for him, but he IS a bunny afterall....and if you were a bunny without a Birthday wouldn't you want yours to be on Easter? I know I would!)

So, little man Landon colored Easter eggs and got his first
Easter basket with his first bunny ever in it...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and he made cupcakes for his cousins too.
Yeah, he's that good.

Photobucket



It was a long, fun day for the little guy.

Photobucket
[Riding home- ready to nap]

Maybe next year he'll eat one of those big, tasty looking chocolate bunnys.


For now, well just breathe in the sweet smell of Spring in the air and show this Winter baby what sunshine feels like on your face.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think he has to be the cutest little boy of all time, and his little necktie makes my heart melt. <3