2.13.2010

shhh the baby's sleeping.

Landon had a couple of appointments this week. The Cardiologist said that he thinks the hole in his heart may have closed. He had suspected that it was very small and would most likely close, but now he thinks it is gone. Wow! What good news. There is no way to know for sure until Landon has another cardiogram, so we have that set up for 6 weeks from now... at what will hopefully end up being his final appointment.

The Pediatrician appointment was un-eventful and I like it that way. She thinks he has an intolerance to lactose, so we tried to put him on soy formula, but I am not sure how well it is working to help with his fussiness. He has colic, but what baby doesn't? Also, he has grown to 8lbs 11oz and almost 22inches...woo hooo...

He still wakes every 3 hours to eat...there is no routine in this household right now. We are completely living on his schedule. So, it has been hard to get out and about or to have visitors. I would imagine that will change in the next couple of months. His personality is really developing. He laughed at 1 month old...such a little ham.


This is what I'm doing when I should be napping!
Photobucket

My first Superbowl! Go Saints!
Photobucket

Winter baby!
Photobucket

Pretty boy.
Photobucket

No comments: