2.16.2010

giggles and groucho

I know it isn't exactly Spring yet, but the sunshine peeking through my blinds today got me feeling like a little bit of "spring cleaning."

Photobucket

I decided to change the title of my blog to one that means a little more to me... "Giggles and Groucho- A tale of Good Times, Gripes and Gratefulness." Giggles and Groucho are the names we have assigned to Landon's seemingly split personality! I have mentioned before that he is quite the dramatic one! "Giggles" refers to happy, laughing Landon...the one that melts your heart with adorableness.

On the other hand "Groucho" is the evil, 5 headed monster that comes out...sometimes seemingly for no reason....sometimes kicking Giggles happy little ass to the curb for far too many hours! Matt and I both pray for the moments when Giggles sneaks his cute, smiley face through to make an appearance.

Photobucket


Either way we love the little guy and doesn't everyone have a little bit of Giggles and a little bit (or a lot) of Groucho in them??

P.S. If you have a blog let me know so I can follow you!

No comments: