7.06.2009

Take my hand...we'll make it...I swear

So, we gave it a shot-- just over one year ago (June 7th) Matt and I were married. After dating since we were 20 we knew it was the right time to tie the knot. We've been through a lot together...we pretty much went from kids to grownups as a team.

As long as we have eachother life is easier, more meaningful and just plain more fun! I love so many simple things about "US". I love that we are from the same home town and happy to raise our kids there now. I love that we are basically the same age, therefore at the same stage in life. I love that we accept eachother unconditionally. I love that we want the same things out of life and I love that the laughter is still always there.


Photobucket

Photobucket



From the day that we hoarded everything we could find in to one huge box for our first apartment...to getting our dogs...to all of our roadtrips...to staying up allnight talking 80's rock...to the day we move in to our first home we have been and will be hopelessly devoted to "US."

To anyone that was there on our wedding day I would like to Thank You for supporting us. We are eternally grateful for the love that we have in our lives.







No comments: