
2008 was amazingly incredible and busy, busy, busy! I got married, traveled, moved a couple times...my goodness it was exhausting. NOW It's a New Year. I didn't make any resolutions, but I did promise* myself some things!
I promise*
to continue to remember that I am so lucky to have such an amazing support system... never let one day go by that I'm not thankful for all that my family, friends and Matt do for me...
I promise*
to continue to live my life the way I was always meant to live it... continue to constantly learn, grow and always take the time to see things from a different perspective.
I promise*
to continue to enter every situation with an open mind...to put my faith in God, my family and friends, love and humanity... to look for the good in people even when it's hard to see.
I promise*
to be the best wife to the best husband, because he deserves it... to continue to surround myself with people who are honest with others as well as with themselves...to continue in my pursuit of happiness...knowing that in the end I am following a path that is right for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment