9.18.2008

I'm here...







HI! I am finally breaking down and getting this thing going. I have been meaning to post some blogs since sometime last year, but could never seem to find the time. Now I am thinking that this could be a good winter activity for me. Being a private person it could be interesting, but I think it will be good for me as a creative outlet! I suppose to introduce myself I should say that I was married on 6-7-08 to the most understanding, accepting, kind-soul on the planet. After 5 years of dating and living together (oh my!) we made it official...technically I finally said "yes" to one of his daily proposals...but that's just details, right? We are very happily living in our newest residence with our 2 dogs...who I am sure will be spoken of far too often in this blog. Until next time!

No comments: